We have been looking for you
We at South Gate Tech believe that in tech companies people come first. We have harnessed a “people-first” philosophy, so if you want to grow, perfect your skills and widen your area of expertise you are knocking at the right gate. We have open positions for passionate and self-driven people who want to work on big projects in a nice office with a view or at home because we value only results, not office hours.
We are currently looking for:
This is an exciting opportunity for an engineer to join a very dynamic environment and work on highly available and scalable data transforming solutions. Currently we have a few roles with product clients like Tide, The Financial Times for whom we partner in the area of data engineering and data transformation. The ideal candidate will have experience with data transformation, ETL processes, data engineering, the cloud in any form and shape, real-time streaming and etc. We are open to interview and hire candidates with different levels of experience and seniority.
Experience & Qualifications Required:
- Python Experience in Python 2.6 and 3.x
- Experience in running production ready services
- Experience of Cloud, especially AWS and S3
- Mindset of building sustainable products in a close as possible product-like environment.
- Experience of agile
- Mindset of building sustainable products in a close as possible product-like environment
- Test driven development
- Experience with big data technologies, such as Redshift, Hadoop, BigQuery
- RESTful API experience
Key Skills & Attributes:
- Team player who brings also fun to the team
- Proven ability & desire to innovate
- Strong analytical skills
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Additional health package
- Modern, cozy and sunny office in the heart of Sofia equipped with big recreation room with football, puzzle, board games. Fridge stocked with drinks and snacks, terrace patio.
- Regular Team Buildings and sport events
- Gym membership card
- Weekly massages in the office
- Flexible work hours (no fixed office hours)
- Free Home Office policy (no schedule or approval needed)
- Trainings and career development opportunities